The next meeting of the Nevada State Democratic Party Central Committee will take place on Saturday, November 4, 2017 in Pahrump with video conference to Reno.
IN-PERSON HOST LOCATION:
Pahrump Senior Center | 1370 W Basin Ave, Pahrump, NV 89060
RENO VIDEO CONFERENCE LOCATION:
Washoe County Democratic Party Office | 1465 Terminal Way #1, Reno, NV 89502
RSVP HERE: http://bit.ly/2y2IfsoSCHEDULE:
- 9:00 AM - Young Democrats of Nevada
- 10:00 AM - Rural Caucus Meeting
- 11:00 AM - NSDP Executive Board Meeting
- 1:00 PM - General Session of NSDP Central Committee
- SUBMIT YOUR PROXY: If you are a current member of the state central committee and unable to attend, submitting a proxy is strongly recommended. Proxies are accepted through Thursday, November 2, 2017 at 9:00 a.m. Submit here: http://bit.ly/2y2Ifso
- SUBMIT A MOTION: The deadline to submit a motion for consideration of placement on the agenda is Friday, October 20 at 5:00 p.m. http://bit.ly/2xqpXgQ
- LUNCH: A variety of box lunches is available for $10. Pre-order here: http://bit.ly/2koDFQ9 up until October 27, 2017 at noon.
GUESTS/NON-MEMBERS: State Central Committee meetings are open to registered Democrats who wish to observe. However, seating for observers is limited. Once the designated area for guests is full, no other guests will be seated. As a reminder, only state central committee members may participate in discussion and business before the committee. See you there!
Pahrump Senior Center
1370 W Basin Ave
Pahrump, NV 89060
Saturday, November 4th, 2017
Doors open 12:30