Overview: We are looking for talented, passionate, and highly motivated individuals to help lead us to victory in 2024 as State Content & Mobilization Directors. These roles will be based in states across the country and each director will be responsible for building an in-state digital team to reach voters in innovative and creative ways. We are seeking folks from a variety of backgrounds and professional experiences, and we are dedicated to building state teams that authentically reflect local voters.
These roles will be based in Las Vegas and will require in-person work.
Interested applicants should email their resumes to [email protected] with “Content and Mobilization Director” in the subject line.
- Responsible for building an in-state digital team that will lead content strategy, influencer engagement, and volunteer recruitment and coordinate with HQ
- Reach as many voters in state as possible with persuasive messaging about President Biden and Democrats
- Use digital and supporter cultivation tactics to build community in online spaces and help facilitate state-specific volunteer recruitment needs through national broadcast channels and web properties
- Create state-specific content based on campaign message goals for grassroots distribution to reach targeted voters
- Identify, activate, and create custom content for micro influencers to distribute campaign messaging
- Study and optimize the intersection of digital and organizing
- Coach, hire and onboard state content and mobilization staff
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- At least 2 cycles of campaign experience
- Thorough knowledge of online communities and how best to reach them
- Experience creating content for a variety of platforms
- Familiarity with influencer engagement
- Experience managing a team
- Experience with stakeholder management
- Previous experience working at the state level is a plus
- Familiarity with Mobilize America, Reach a plus
- Willing to relocate to Las Vegas
$102,000 – $114,000 a year
Due to FEC regulations, only U.S. citizens or U.S. green card holders are eligible to apply for this role.
Biden for President requires all employees to be “up to date” on COVID-19 vaccination status as prescribed by the CDC as a condition of employment, unless otherwise prohibited by applicable law. If you seek a reasonable accommodation in relation to the campaign’s COVID-19 policy, you should speak to the HR Department prior to reporting to an office location.
Biden for President is committed to diversity among its staff, and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to obtaining and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to supporters and constituents. The campaign is an equal opportunity employer and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, economic status, sexual orientation, veteran status, gender identity or expression, ethnic identity or disability, or any other legally protected basis. The campaign is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities in the hiring process and on the job, as required by applicable law. The campaign will not tolerate any unlawful discrimination and any such conduct is strictly prohibited.
All information provided to Biden for President must be accurate and truthful. In the event that any information on your resume or related materials are found to be untruthful, the campaign reserves the right to disregard applications or take immediate disciplinary action, up to and including termination, and also reserves the right to take legal action for related damages.
Accessibility Note: We invite all interested and qualified candidates to apply for employment opportunities. If you require any accommodation in the application process, you may request a reasonable accommodation.
Biden for President believes in the importance of privacy for all individuals and is committed to handling personal data responsibly and securely. This means being thoughtful about the data you share with us, how we use it, and how we protect it.