Finance Intern Program
Compensation: This is a non-employment internship opportunity and selected candidates will receive a stipend of $1000 per month for their work. Interns can receive school credit depending on degree requirements.
About the Nevada Assembly Democratic Caucus
The Nevada Assembly Democratic Caucus (ADC) serves as the official campaign committee with a primary mission to advocate for and empower Democrats running for the Nevada State Assembly. Committed to forging a brighter future for all residents of Nevada, the ADC collaboratively endeavors during legislative sessions to enact policies that enhance the well-being of hardworking families in the state. In addition to its legislative efforts, the Caucus actively engages in the recruitment and election of Democratic leaders, striving to strengthen representation in Assembly districts across Nevada.
The ADC is seeking Finance Interns to assist with the day to day fundraising operations for the 2024 election cycle. Ideal candidates will have a long term commitment and passion for winning state assembly races in Nevada.
- Draft donor communication and acknowledgments
- Assist with preparation of briefing materials for events and meetings
- Research prospective donors and assist with general research projects
- Maintain active donor database and ensure up-to-date documentation of relationship management
- Support external meetings and events as needed
- Assist with day-to-day operations of the finance department
- Prepare Call time materials for candidates
- Staff events as needed
- Other duties as assigned
- Self-starters committed to fixing gerrymandering across the United States
- Energetic and interested in gaining experience and involvement in politics and law
- Successful in a fast-paced environment with competing deadlines
- Ability to work responsibly with sensitive and confidential information
- Able to work with us 10-15 hours a week
- Responsive and effective communication
- Able to meet deadlines
Please send resume and three references to [email protected].
Please put “Internship — Finance” in the subject line of your email.
The ADC is committed to inclusion and diversity. We seek to hire staff that reflects the diverse communities and perspectives that comprise Nevada. Qualified candidates of all backgrounds, specifically people of color, women, Indigenous people, and members of the LGBTQIA community, are highly encouraged to apply.
The ADC prohibits discrimination of employment, promotion, compensation, terms, conditions, or privileges of employment on the basis of gender, disability, race, age, national origin, color, creed, sexual orientation, sex (including marital and parental status), gender identity and expression, religion, economic status, ethnic identity, veteran’s status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable law.