Susie Lee for Congress is seeking a full-time Call Time Manager for her highly competitive, Frontline incumbent 2024 House race. The preferred start date is in late September – mid October 2023.
About Susie Lee: Congresswoman Susie Lee represents Nevada’s 3rd Congressional District, centered around the southwestern suburbs of Las Vegas. Prior to her election, Susie worked as a non-profit leader and education advocate. After moving to Las Vegas in 1993, Lee became the Founding Director of After School All-Stars, which serves over 7,000 students daily providing after-school enrichment programs. She went on to serve as President of Communities In Schools of Nevada (CIS), a leading dropout prevention organization that grew in size and impact under her leadership. During her four years in Congress, Susie has championed commonsense, bipartisan leadership that delivers results on critical issues like lowering the cost of health care, creating good-paying jobs, and supporting our nation’s veterans.
About NV-03: Nevada’s 3rd Congressional District is a swing district that has swung between both parties for the past decade. Trump won the district in 2016 by 1%, and Biden won in 2020 by only 0.2%. The district was held by a Republican until Jacky Rosen flipped the district in 2016, and Susie picked up her mantle in 2018 while setting records for Democratic performance. In 2022, Susie spent over $6.3 million to keep her seat blue. Susie’s 2022 race was one of the most expensive in the country, with over $32 million spent in the district. The NRCC has named Susie to their top target list for 2024. The DCCC has named Susie to its 2024 Frontline program.
Position Overview: The Call Time Manager will be responsible for managing the Call Time program, managing a team of interns, and achieving quarterly fundraising goals. The CTM will need to develop strategic goals and work long campaign hours to ensure a successful re-election campaign. The CTM will work in close coordination with and report directly to the Finance Director. This job may require evening and weekend hours, particularly in the summer and fall of 2024. This job is through November 2024. Compensation for this job will start at $3,500/mo. – $4,000/mo.
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage and execute a call time program, which includes staffing candidate call time (remote and in-person), preparing call sheets, and carrying out follow-up.
- Schedule calls with donors and build a call time calendar.
- Research new potential donors.
- Recruit and manage a team of call-time interns.
- Draft fundraising emails.
- Manage donor databases, including data entry and cleaning.
- Make fundraising calls.
- Prepare memos.
- Assist the Finance Director with various projects and staff events.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong organizational, communication, and writing skills.
- A strong passion to elect Democrats and hold the House majority.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Self-starter with great time management, organization, and problem-solving skills.
- Positive and growth-oriented mindset; eager to give and receive professional feedback
- Experience using Google Suite and NGPVAN.
Please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Call Time Manager” in the subject line.
Susie Lee for Congress is an equal opportunity employer, and employs without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, family medical status, military service, age, national origin, ancestry, marital status, height, weight, caregiver status, prior history of arrest or conviction, disability, or other categories protected by law. Susie Lee for Congress welcomes and strongly encourages applicants of diverse backgrounds to apply.