The 2020 Nevada State Democratic Party State Convention will take place from June 11 through June 14. In order to reduce the spread of COVID-19, the NV Dems State Convention will now take place remotely through a process that prioritizes the completion of essential party business and the election of National Delegates in the final step of the caucus to convention process.
Revised State Convention Dates:
- State Convention Registration period: Friday, May 15 – Thursday, May 21
- State Convention Credentialing period: Friday, May 22 – Saturday, May 30
- State Convention Voting period: Thursday, June 11 – Saturday, June 13
- National Delegate Meeting: Sunday, June 14
During this period, all delegates and alternates elected from the County Convention will be able to register for the State Convention. Delegates and alternates can register by completing an online registration form.
- Registration will open on May 15 at 9:00 a.m. and closes on May 21 at 11:59 p.m.
- A phone option for registration will be provided to any delegate that requested it during the County Convention process.
In order to accommodate an online election process, all voting will happen via an online form that is specific to each delegate.
- Voting for National District-Level delegates will open on June 11 at 12:00 a.m and close on June 12 at 5:00 p.m. Voting for all other elections will open at 6:00 a.m. on June 13 and closes on June 13 at 6:00 p.m.
Over the course of our remote State Convention, NV Dems will host a series of virtual events for Nevada Democrats from across the state to attend. These events will include panels, congressional district meetings, caucus breakouts, and more. These events will be open to delegates as well as the general public. To claim your free guest ticket, please visit nvdems.co/ticket.
Additional Delegate Resources
|State Convention Overview|
|State Convention Rules|
|State Convention Results|
|DNC / Elector / E-Board Candidates|
|National Delegate Candidates|
|State Convention Delegates|
|National Delegate Allocation|
|State Convention Delegate Allocation|
|County Convention Results|
|State Party Platform|