Location: Las Vegas or Reno, NV (preferable Las Vegas)
Overview: The Biden For President Campaign is seeking a Nevada Deputy Trips Director to support execution of principal and surrogate trips in-state. This individual will oversee planning and implementation of trips across the state, including: relationship management and development; scheduling; memo writing; logistics; and event planning. To be successful in this role candidates will require: problem solving skills; the ability to work well under pressure; strong communication skills; professionalism and relationship building skills; strong organizational skills; and an acute attention to detail.
To apply, please email [email protected] with your name and the position in the subject line.
- Assist in overseeing the execution of surrogate events
- Manage relationships with surrogates and their teams
- Assist in the design and implementation of trip and surrogate goals
- Draft memos for principals and colleagues detailing travel and events
- Ensure collaboration across departments, including surrogates, political, organizing, and communications teams.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities and deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Experience in event planning or advance work
- A team player that recognizes the importance of working collaboratively and a ‘no task too small’ attitude
- Strong written and verbal communications skills; strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work effectively with employees at all levels
- Ability to handle projects with the appropriate level of discretion and confidentiality
- Ability to work well under pressure with humor and grace
- Previous campaign or political experience