Anticipated Start Date: ASAP
Employment Type: Full-time
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Salary Range: $3,500 – $4,500
Rosen for Nevada seeks a dedicated and disciplined finance associate to join the team. The ideal candidate is ambitious, hardworking, and organized.
Duties and Responsibilities
– Support the finance director, deputy finance director, national fundraising team, and events manager with virtual and in-person event planning by helping to draft event invites and briefing materials, making event calls, and assisting and staffing events as needed
– Conduct donor research
– Assist with the call time program by logging calls, prospecting donors, and conducting pledge follow-up
– Manage the thank you note process
– Other duties as assigned by finance director
– Superb communications skills
– Strong attention to details
– Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
– Ability to meet deadlines
Application Process: Send resume to [email protected] with “Finance Associate” in the subject line.
Rosen for Nevada is committed to diversity among its staff and recognizes that its continued success requires the highest commitment to hiring and retaining a diverse staff that provides the best quality services to our mission. Rosen for Nevada is an equal opportunity employer, and it is our policy to recruit, hire, train, promote and administer any and all personnel actions without regard to sex, race, age, color, creed, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnic identity, disability, or any other legally protected basis.