Are you registered to vote?
Registering to vote or updating your registration is the first step in participating in the Democratic process and helping us defeat Donald Trump in November!
- Verify that you’re registered at your current address!
- Not registered? Need to update your registration? Register to vote online!
- Need to register or update your registration, and don’t have a Nevada ID #?
- If you have a printer, envelope, and stamp: Get the form at https://www.nvsos.gov/SOSVoterRegForm/, fill it out, and mail it to your County’s Registrar (keeping one copy as a receipt)
- In Washoe County: You can email it to the Registrar at [email protected]
- If you do not have a printer: Go to https://register2vote.org/ and fill out the online form. You’ll receive a stamped envelope with your voter registration form. Sign it and drop it in the mail!
- Is it your first time voting at this address?
- If an election official is unable to match you with an existing identification record before the election, you will need to provide the clerk or registrar with (a) a current and valid photo ID with your correct address, or (b) a current and valid photo ID with your old address, plus a copy of a current utility bill, bank statement, paycheck, or document issued by a government entity that includes your name and address (other than your voter registration card).
We are here to help! You can call the Nevada State Democratic Party Voter Protection Hotline at 888-525-VOTE (8683)
Want to help?
We would love your help registering voters or answering questions on the Voter Protection Hotline. It’s a perfect way to help out from your home! Sign up here to get involved: https://action.nvdems.com/page/s/volunteer-with-nv-dems