Washoe Dems – Executive Director
The Democratic Party of Washoe County (DPWC) is seeking an Executive Director. The Executive Director is responsible for the day-to-day operation and management of the Democratic Party of Washoe County (DPWC). The Executive Director implements the policy directives emanating from the Executive Board and the Central Committee and assumes the overall leadership role in guiding all administrative, operational, fundraising and program activities.
The Executive Director, a full-time professional, exempt position, reports to the Executive Board through its Chair, and is responsible for the DPWC’s consistent achievement of its mission, strategic goals, and financial objectives. This position is based at the DPWC headquarters at 1465 Terminal Way, Suite #1, in Reno, NV. Some evening and weekend hours will be required.
Skills and Background
Candidates should be highly qualified with:
- Management experience in political campaigns
- Ability to utilize current technology for voter identification and GOTV activities
- Office operations and/or organizational management
- Volunteer development and recruitment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Fundraising, event planning and management and project management.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should submit their resume, a detailed cover letter and three (3) references by 5 pm PT, May 12, 2017.
Applications can be emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org, or mailed to:
Democratic Party of Washoe County
1465 Terminal Way, Suite #1
Reno, NV 89502
Applications sent by postal mail MUST be received by the deadline.